Office 365 – Planning and Migration Services for Education
Office 365 expertly orchestrated by ISC.
Since 2009, ISC has successfully prepared for migration and migrated over 245 customers and thousands of mailboxes to Exchange 2010 private cloud and O365 Office 2013 from environments including:
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010
- Lotus Notes
ISC assists customers with Planning and Migration Services for Education including: planning, provisioning, deployment, migration, and post-migration support. Based in Tallahassee, Florida, since 1990, ISC is an Information Technology consulting and software development services company.
We are a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, with competencies including Gold Cloud Productivity, Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Application Development, and Gold Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions. ISC specializes in Office 365 transition and migration services to education, government, and private businesses of all size.
ISC provides Office 365 related services including email migration, archive migration, Skype initiation, and SharePoint build-outs. Our team is ready to support you with migration planning, preparation, and 24×7 email migration management. As a Cloud Champions partner, ISC has unique partner-only access to Office 365 support during migrations that is not available to customers or other partners. Our long track record and expertise in transitioning organizations to the Microsoft Cloud is an important factor for you to consider in your migration planning.
We are one of the very few partners with the experience and expertise to perform large and complex migrations to the Microsoft cloud. Our Microsoft Certified Architect has migrated over one million mailboxes to the Microsoft cloud offerings since their inception in 2005. ISC is actively migrating customers to the cloud on a weekly basis.
By industry, ISC has migrated the following to Office 365 and private cloud environments:
- Higher education: over 1.4 million (faculty, staff, students, and alumni) mailboxes
- Local education: over 100,000 school district (faculty, staff, and student) mailboxes
- Government: over 65,000 state and local government employee email accounts
- Small and Medium sized business (SMB): over 10,000 seats and over 75 SMB systems
- Law enforcement: over 13,700 mailboxes
- Florida State University – 115,055 seats
- Florida State College Jacksonville – 253,514 seats
- University of North Florida – 47,661 seats
- Tallahassee Community College – 25,000 students and 3,000 faculty and staff
- Hinds Community College, MS – 76,957 seats
- Leon County School District – 40,000 seats
State of Florida agencies
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission – 3,700+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Juvenile Justice – 4,000+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Children and Families – 12,500+ Lotus Notes mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles – 6,000+ mailboxes and 2.5TB archive
- Department of Economic Opportunity – 2,700 mailboxes and 3.75TB archive
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities – Lotus Notes email (2,027 mailboxes) and 2.5TB archive
- Department of Education – Email and public folders (2,400 mailboxes)
- Department of State – Email and public folders (625 mailboxes)
- Executive Office of the Governor – Email and public folders (210 mailboxes from Exchange 2003)
- City of Gulfport, Florida – 114 users migrated from Exchange 2007 using the Microsoft Move Tool
State of Florida Contract
State of Florida agencies and local governments can acquire ISC’s services via the IT Consulting Services.
Contract: ISC #8010157-SA-15-1.
ISC is a Gold Cloud Productivity Microsoft Partner