Get the most secure Office for your business.
Let ISC build a custom Office 365 solution for your business.
Office 365 – Planning and Migration Services
Office 365 expertly orchestrated by ISC.
ISC assists customers with Office 365 planning, provisioning, deployment, migration, and post-migration support. Based in Tallahassee, Florida, since 1990, ISC is an Information Technology consulting and software development services company.
ISC is a Tier 1 Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider, with competencies including Gold Cloud Productivity, Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Application Development, and Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions. ISC specializes in Office 365 transition and migration services to government, education, and private businesses of all size.
Microsoft recognizes ISC as a valued partner, recently writing to a client:
“ISC has a strong track record of successful Office 365 implementations and also belongs to an exclusive Microsoft Partner Program called the Small to Medium Size Business Champions Club at the highest competency level. I know you will be impressed with their technical aptitude and professionalism.”
ISC provides Office 365 related services including email migration, archive migration, Skype initiation, SharePoint build-outs, and training. Our team is ready to support you with onsite migration planning, preparation, and 24×7 email migration management. As a Cloud Champions partner, ISC has unique partner-only access to Office 365 support during migrations that is not available to customers or other partners. Our long track record and expertise in transitioning organizations to the Microsoft Cloud is an important factor for you to consider in your migration planning.
Over the past five years, ISC has successfully prepared for migration and migrated over 245 customers and thousands of mailboxes to Exchange 2010 private cloud and O365 Office 2013 from environments including Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Notes, and GroupWise. ISC is one of the very few partners with the experience and expertise to perform large and complex migrations to the Microsoft cloud. Our Microsoft Certified Architect has migrated over one million mailboxes to the Microsoft cloud offerings since their inception in 2005. ISC is actively migrating customers to the cloud on a weekly basis. A sample of our current and completed migrations to private clouds and O365 include:
By industry, ISC has migrated the following to Office 365 and private cloud environments:
- Government: over 65,000 state and local government employee email accounts
- Higher education: over 1.4 million (faculty, staff, students, and alumni) mailboxes
- Local education: over 100,000 school district (faculty, staff, and student) mailboxes
- Small and Medium sized business (SMB): over 10,000 seats and over 75 SMB systems
- Law enforcement: over 13,700 mailboxes
State of Florida agencies
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission – 3,700+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Juvenile Justice – 4,000+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Children and Families – 12,500+ Lotus Notes mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles – 6,000+ mailboxes and 2.5TB archive
- Department of Economic Opportunity – 2,700 mailboxes and 3.75TB archive
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities – Lotus Notes email (2,027 mailboxes) and 2.5TB archive
- Department of Education – Email and public folders (2,400 mailboxes)
- Department of State – Email and public folders (625 mailboxes)
- Executive Office of the Governor – Email and public folders (210 mailboxes from Exchange 2003)
- City of Gulfport, Florida – 114 users migrated from Exchange 2007 using the Microsoft Move Tool
- Florida State University – 115,055 seats
- Florida State College Jacksonville – 253,514 seats
- University of North Florida – 47,661 seats
- Tallahassee Community College – 25,000 students and 3,000 faculty and staff
- Hinds Community College, MS – 76,957 seats
- Leon County School District – 40,000 seats
State of Florida Contract
State of Florida agencies and local governments can acquire ISC’s services via the IT Consulting Services.
Contract: ISC #973-561-10-1.
ISC is a Gold Cloud Productivity Microsoft Partner