Get the most secure Office for your business.
Let ISC build a custom Office 365 solution for your business.
Office 365 – Planning and Migration Services
Office 365 expertly orchestrated by ISC.
ISC specializes in implementing cloud-based systems for businesses that need to keep IT systems modernized and operating effectively. We assess your IT systems and provide you a roadmap to help your organization realize the benefits of cloud computing. We migrate IT workloads to the cloud, then we help you keep those systems operating at peak effectiveness for cost, performance, reliability, and usability.
ISC is a direct reseller via the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider program. Many customers subscribe to Microsoft cloud platforms with ISC and enjoy the benefits of pay-as-you-go, pay for what you use computing. The additional benefit of working with a reseller that understands and supports those platforms can be invaluable.
ISC’s Gold level credentials reflect success in delivering cloud solutions. Microsoft recognizes ISC as a valuable partner, recently writing to a customer:
“ISC has a strong track record of successful Office 365 implementations and also belongs to an exclusive Microsoft Partner Program at the highest competency level. I know you will be impressed with their technical aptitude and professionalism.”
Onboarding includes migrating IT systems to the cloud and deploying new IT systems in the cloud. The industry refers to each IT system as a “workload.” Many onboarding activities are called “migrations.” A common onboarding project is migration to Office 365, which includes deployment of the selected Office 365 features and migration of email and SharePoint content from legacy platforms to Office 365.
Once a workload is migrated to or deployed in the cloud, it requires ongoing management. This is true for all types of workloads although the time, resources and capabilities to manage one workload can vary greatly from that of another. For example, we have a standard management service offering for IaaS deployments that include virtual networks and virtual machines. This service includes continuous monitoring, critical alert response, scheduled operating system updates, backup, and reporting. For an Office 365 Exchange Only customer, a management service will include user and license management and second tier help desk support.
Focus on The Microsoft Cloud
ISC’s exclusive focus on delivering services related to The Microsoft Cloud helps reduce complexity and obstacles that others struggle to overcome. Our success with cloud onboarding projects is a big reason for our overall success as a cloud solution provider. We continuously refine our processes, management strategies, technical approaches, tools, templates, roles and responsibilities, and technology to meet the rapidly changing demands of IT in the cloud. It requires substantial learning, coordination, and dedication.
Special Programs and Offers
ISC is qualified to deliver services to qualifying customers through several special Microsoft programs that may help fund onboarding and deployment projects. These programs and offers include:
- Desktop Deployment Planning Services
- Skype For Business & Exchange Deployment Planning Services
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
- Public Cloud, Windows Azure Planning Services
Microsoft Partner Recognition
Microsoft’s Redmond Chanel Partner publication has recognized ISC as one of the top 200 Partners in America for the last two consecutive years. Visit their website: The Top 200 Microsoft Solution Providers of 2017 to see the entire article or read the following excerpt for added confidence in your selection of ISC as your trusted Microsoft partner.
“In this second-annual RCP 200, Redmond Channel Partner magazine brings into one place a collection of Microsoft’s rock star partners (you can also find all 200 of them on Twitter here). To compile the 2017 RCP 200, we relied on 12 years’ experience as an independent magazine focused on the Microsoft channel community. We dug through the magazine’s archives, Microsoft award lists, invitation-only Microsoft partner programs, and other sources to find 200 U.S.-based companies with a reputation for providing sterling services.”
ISC’s Office 365 Qualifications
Microsoft Office 365 brings together the cloud-hosted services of our most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of the Microsoft Office Professional Plus desktop suite. Microsoft hosts, operates, and maintains the platform, so it remains current, replicated, and highly-available while customers pay low monthly subscription fees. The Office 365 solution includes the following cloud-based services:
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft SharePoint® Online
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus
Today, ISC stands apart as a company that runs on cloud-based systems, understands Microsoft’s cloud platforms, and works with them every day. The ISC Cloud Services Team provides organizations with full transition support services as they migrate from on- and off-premise environments to on-premise private cloud or hosted cloud services.
ISC has over 245 customers and thousands of licensed seats to which it provides Office 365-related services including email migration, SharePoint build-outs, and training.
Our team is ready to support you with onsite deployment planning, preparation, and 24×7 migration management. As a Cloud Champions partner, ISC has unique partner-only access to Microsoft Office 365 support during migrations that is not available to customers or other partners. Our long track record and expertise in transitioning organizations to the Microsoft Cloud is an important factor for you to consider in your organization’s transition planning.
ISC plays an important role during your transition by advising on potential migration paths to the online service based on your unique requirements. ISC utilizes industry-leading tools to limit interruption to your operations during your transition. Our team has extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the latest tools and technologies from well-known industry-standard companies. We select only the best-of-breed based upon the customer’s source environment, desired migration approach, and the customer’s target environment.
ISC’s Proven Experience
Over the past five years, ISC has successfully prepared for migration and migrated over 245 customers and thousands of mailboxes to the Exchange 2016 private cloud and O365 Office ProPlus 2016 (or older versions) from environments including Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Lotus Notes, and GroupWise. ISC is one of the very few partners with the experience and expertise to perform large and complex migrations to the Microsoft cloud. Our Microsoft Certified Architect has migrated over one million mailboxes to Microsoft Cloud offerings since their inception in 2005. ISC is actively migrating customers to the cloud on a weekly basis. A sample of our current and completed migrations to private clouds and O365 include:
By industry, ISC has migrated the following to Office 365 and private cloud environments:
- Small-to-Medium Business (SMB): Nationwide
- Government Agencies: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky state and local governments
- Higher Education: Florida and Mississippi
- Local Education: Florida school districts (faculty, staff, and student) mailboxes
- Healthcare: State and Private clients
- Law Enforcement: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky state and local governments
- Financial Institutions: Florida
Florida State Agencies
- Department of Agriculture – 4,200 mailboxes
- Department of Corrections – 22,000 mailboxes
- Executive Office of the Governor – 180+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission – 2,700+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Juvenile Justice – 4,000+ mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Children and Families – 12,500+ Lotus Notes mailboxes with desktop rollout
- Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles – 6,000+ mailboxes and 2.5TB archive
- Department of Economic Opportunity – 2,700 mailboxes and 3.75TB archive
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities – Lotus Notes email (2,027 mailboxes) and 2.5TB archive
- Department of Elder Affairs – GroupWise email and archive (750 mailboxes)
- Department of Education – Email and public folders (2,400 mailboxes)
- Department of State – Email and public folders (625 mailboxes)
- Department of Citrus – Email and shared folders (80 mailboxes)
- State of Florida Enterprise email migration planning, preparation, and migration services across 32 agencies
- Louisville Metro Government, Kentucky
- City of Doral, Florida
- City of North Miami Beach, Florida
- City of Tallahassee, Florida
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- City of Gulfport, Florida
- Florida State University – 115,055 seats
- Florida State College Jacksonville – 253,514 seats
- University of North Florida – 47,661 seats
- Tallahassee Community College – 25,000 students and 3,000 faculty and staff
- Hinds Community College, MS – 76,957 seats
- Leon County School District – 40,000 seats
- Manatee County School District
- Starkville School District, Missippi
ISC is a Gold Cloud Productivity Microsoft Partner