Identity + Mobile Management + Security
Keep your employees productive on their favorite apps and devices—and your company data protected.
Enterprise Mobility + Security – Planning and Deployment Services
What is Enterprise Mobility + Security?
With the proliferation of mobile devices in the workplace, employees can, and do, work from just about anywhere. To stay productive, this mobile workforce demands consistent access to corporate resources and data from any location on any device. This BYOD trend has introduced significant challenges for IT administrators who want to enable enterprise mobility while ensuring that corporate resources are protected from unauthorized access.
Leveraging Microsoft Intune, you can deliver application and device management completely from the cloud, or on-premises through integration with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, all via a single management console.
Microsoft has also incorporated manageability and data protection directly into the Intune-managed Office mobile apps to help maximize productivity while providing the flexibility to extend these same management capabilities to your existing line-of-business apps through the Intune App Wrapping Tool.
With EMS Intune is bundled with Windows Azure Rights Management and Windows Azure AD advanced, the three products combine to provide end-2-end Security, Identity and Access management.
EMS is the next step your organization needs to take after it’s migrated to Office 365
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone all from a single management console
- Simplify administration by deploying required apps automatically during enrollment and allowing users to easily install corporate apps from the self-service Company Portal
- Help maximize productivity with the Office mobile apps your employees know and love while preventing the leakage of company data by restricting actions such as copy/cut/paste/save in your managed app ecosystem, and extend these capabilities to existing line-of-business apps
- Deploy certificates, WiFi, VPN, and email profiles automatically once a device is enrolled, enabling users to seamlessly access corporate resources with the appropriate security configurations
- Provide comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, including remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock, and data encryption
- Remove corporate data and applications when a device is unenrolled, noncompliant, lost, stolen, or retired from use
- Extend your System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Microsoft Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices located on-premises and in the cloud
ISC is your Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Deployment Partner
With competencies including Premier Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner, Gold Cloud Productivity, Gold Application Development, Silver Cloud Platform, Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, Azure Deployment Planning Services, and a Microsoft Cloud Champion Program Tier 1 partner. ISC specializes in Office 365 transition and related services to government, education, and private businesses of all size.
ISC provides Office 365 related services including Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) planning and deployment services, Data and email archive migrations, Skype initiation and, SharePoint planning, deployment and training services. Our team is ready to support you with onsite deployment planning, preparation, and 24×7 support.
So What’s Included?
- Microsoft Intune – monitor employees devices and apps from a single dashboard.
- Azure AD Premium – single sign-on for hundreds of apps
- Azure Rights Management – protect information at the file level.
What EMS Services are available from ISC?
- Document current environment – Detail Discovery
- Plan for and deploy Azure AD Premium
- Add company branding to customers Sign-In and Access Panel pages
- Plan for and deploy Windows Intune
- Plan for and deploy Azure Rights Management
- Setup Test Environment – configure and test EMS components
- Workload Tests and Proof of Concept
- Pilot Deployment
- Knowledge Transfer and Deployment Support
- Enablement for production deployment
How much does EMS cost and what does it replace?
The retail price is $7.50 a user for all components. What software can an organization eliminate with these components?
- On-premise self-service password reset solutions
- 3rd party MDM or mobility solutions
- Document protection and secure e-mail
- Group management software